Situated in the countryside just a 10 minute drive from the city of Florence, and surrounded by a landscape of olive groves and rolling, hills, this luxury villa to rent in Tuscany dates back to the 15th Century. Set within a 10 hectare park, there are a number of landing sites for guests arriving by […]
Situated in the countryside just a 10 minute drive from the city of Florence, and surrounded by a landscape of olive groves and rolling, hills, this luxury villa to rent in Tuscany dates back to the 15th Century. Set within a 10 hectare park, there are a number of landing sites for guests arriving by helicopter.
Typical of aristocratic Renaissance villas of the period, the villa is centred around a paved courtyard, and surrounded by formal gardens. On one side lies the Porcinai Garden, with swimming pool, and named after the renowned landscape and garden designer Pietro Porcinai. On the other side of the luxury holiday villa in Tuscany lies the Cedar Garden, named after the 300 year old Lebanon Cedar that forms the centre point of the garden.
Access to the luxury villa rental in Tuscany is into a grand entrance hall, and the beautifully furnished villa also features frescoes throughout. At ground floor level there is a living room, sitting room, a studio, a ballroom (which is one of the oldest rooms in the villa), and a dining room with seating for up to 20 guests. The whole lower floor retains an original 15th Century atmosphere, with a fully equipped spacious and bright kitchen with a traditional Tuscan fireplace and bread oven. Next to the kitchen lies the breakfast room.
1 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
5 double bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. 1 double bedroom with private bathroom and a kitchenette.
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony and/or terrace
- Swimming pool
- Maid service included
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
• Concierge Service: A concierge service will be on call at all times to provide assistance to
• Daily Housekeeping: 5 hours per day / 6 days a week
• Chef: One meal per day. Ingredients are paid by guest separately.
• Breakfast: Continental style breakfast prepared daily. Ingredients are paid by guest separately.
• Welcome Snacks: On arrival including: local salami and cured meats, crackers and cheese, fresh seasonal fruit, prosecco and fruit juices.
• Bedroom and Bathroom linen change mid-week. For any additional linen changes required there will be an extra cost of Euro 250 (for the changes of all the bedrooms and bathrooms)
Additional Services on request at extra charge: transfers, private driver, private chef, additional housekeeping, massage, tours etc. When possible advise before arrival.
An exceptional Renaissance-style villa, dating back to the 15th Century. Set in a 10 hectare park, in the countryside it is just a 10 minute drive from Florence.
Florence: 10 minutes drive
€37,500 - €52,500 per week