A 13th-century luxury villa rental in a private walled estate, is the sole private property on the island of Sainte Marguerite. A rare hidden sanctuary on the Cote d’Azur that’s rooted in the region’s colorful history with signature French Riviera design and one of the most exclusive properties in the South of France. It’s all […]
A 13th-century luxury villa rental in a private walled estate, is the sole private property on the island of Sainte Marguerite. A rare hidden sanctuary on the Cote d’Azur that’s rooted in the region’s colorful history with signature French Riviera design and one of the most exclusive properties in the South of France. It’s all watched over by an old fortress and offers complete privacy from the outside world, with dazzling views in the evenings of Cannes flashing lights. The 14,000m2 botanic garden offers sweet-smelling citrus trees, tranquil and trickling natural water pools, that overlook an idyllic pool dotted with water lilies that can be enjoyed in the Mediterranean heat, alternatively savour a moment in wine cellar, or library on vacation.
Refurbished of this luxury villa rental in 2022, was all thoughtfully created with sustainable materials, including rock flooring, white and grey marble, as well as neutral beige and teak wood floors. Its clean-lined architecture is synonymous with the South of France. The luxury villa rental also boasts a Hammam and Sauna with spa therapists, it’s been designed to promote your wellbeing, from the elegant and airy rooms to the hot stone walkways that lead to the fitness centre to stay in shape while on holiday along the Cote D’Azur.
There are 12 bedrooms across seven separate buildings in the three-and-a-half-acre property, the Governor’s House, three cottages, a guest house, and the old fortress tower, in total accommodating 24 guests. There are 11 bathrooms & 12 bedrooms, all fitted with Super King size beds.
- Balcony and/or terrace
- Swimming pool
- Gym / fitness suite
- Internet Access
- Dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Sheets and towels
- Coffee maker
- Maid service included
- In-house reception / concierge
- The staffing is included for the number of guests mentioned on the contract and for one daily breakfast service, one daily 3 courses lunch service, one daily 3 courses dinner service.
- Note that the afternoon Delight is served by our Concierge staff.
- For any additional services (for example but not limited to: breakfast served at multiple times); outside guests (for example teachers lunch, external guests, dinner parties); extended menus (for example multi course or gala dinners); we reserve the right to invoice and source additional staffing member and / or additional work hours. This will be clearly communicated during the stay planning by our reservation team or on-site house manager
A rare hidden sanctuary on the Cote d’Azur that’s rooted in the region’s colourful history with signature French Riviera design and one of the most exclusive properties in the South of France.
€210,000 - €290,000 per week
INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Daily full luxury breakfast for all guests as per their breakfast menu
- Daily Afternoon Delight service (light snack / afternoon tea)
- Selected Water, Soft Drinks, Coffee and Teas at disposal – specific brands at extra charge
- House manager; coordinating your stay and assisting with your concierge requests (8hrs presence per day)
- Housekeeping (Make-up and Turn-Down service)
- Chef* & Service staff during mealtimes
- *Night shift (1 person, drinks service, can be on call upon request)
- Grocery shopping (charged at cost, except for Breakfast and Afternoon delight which is included)
- Arrival and Departure from the closest airport (Nice) for all guests by car / minibus (same time) followed by Boat Transfer.
- 1 return trip daily from the Island to Cannes for all guests
- *limitations apply
Chateaux Île Sainte-Marguerite
€210,000 - €290,000 per week
Or speak to one of our representatives:
+44 207 586 5342